SERVICE Delivery Time
Shipping for United States Orders
- First Class Shipping -- 5-9 Business Days
Shipping for International Orders
- First Class Shipping -- Please allow 1-4 weeks, see FAQ for more info
Just a reminder about shipping times: orders take 1-4 business days to process, so you should expect your package 5-9 days business days after we have shipped it. We are based in Washington State so if you live in the state, expect to receive your gear sooner. You'll receive a shipping notification email with a tracking number once it's on its way!
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Choose Mountains.
- We ship via USPS First Class which provides secure and easy trackable methods of shipping, if your package gets lost in transit we will do everything we possibly can to assist you.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages once proof of delivery is generated.
- Once the carriers have hold of the package we cannot be responsible for delivered items that have been lost or stolen.
- Still have questions? Contact us anytime at email@example.com